I’m Itsuko Dohi.
I’m a social psychologist, focusing on gender issues.
The following are the researches that I have conducted.
1) Determinants of gender personality, i.e. masculinity, femininity, and psychological androgyny.
2) Gender stereotypes and gender schema3) Human relationships, conversations, and role divisions between males and females, spouse, and couples.
4) Effects of gender personality on mental health and social adaptation.
From the researches that I have mentioned, I tried to answer the following questions:1. What are the different roles of males and females in our society?
2. How gender affects the personality, cognition, and human relationships of each individual?
3. How a person becomes androgynous? (androgynous means having both female and male characteristics)
4. How androgynous people can still have mental/psychological stability and happiness?
5. Is the psychological mechanism available to recognize other gender related stereotypes?
6. What is the best way of male female relationship and role division to make every person happy?
7.How the “intimate” and voluntary role division of work and household chores between husband and wife is related with social roles of male and female?
The detarminants of masculinity and femininity
Experiment of payment for drinking in Australia
Custoｍs and attitudes toward sleeping in_AUS
Oxford Round Table 2008
Women's and Men's shadow work